Homeowner wanted to install a decorative paver patio in their entry to replace the existing wood steps and decking. They also requested a raised planter. We removed the decking and installed a 3-piece random paver pattern with a center circle to dress up the small patio space. The raised planter was constructed out of a Versalok charcoal blend, and the door step was completed with block, cap, and pavers. How To Maximize a Small Patio
- Replace wood patio decking with a paver patio
- Install a raised planter, and a new step to door
- Installed a Willow Creek 3-piece random Lakeshore Blend paver patio with a charcoal gray border
- Installed a raised planter with Versalok charcoal blend standard block
- Installed a step to the door with block, cap, and pavers
- Willow Creek pavers
- Versalok block
- Day 1 – Prepared lawn and sidewalk before construction to protect from damage. Demolished existing patio and planter. Excavated area for class 5 base material. Built planter and front door step.
- Day 2 – Installed washed sand. Laid paver patio. Tamped and swept in gray polymeric sand. Cleaned up site.