Homeowner had some erosion along their shoreline, and needed to have this area fixed and cleaned up. Boulders were brought in to build a retaining wall, complete with a clay loam base and heavy felt fabric. The area also had trees and debris that needed to be removed, and the area excavated to a finished grade. Once the shoreline was complete, we restored the lawn with pulverized black dirt, applied our custom seed, and a fertilizer mix.
- Re-do the shoreline and make it stable
- Remove trees and debris
- Fix the slope (grade) and restore lawn
- Installed 1-2 foot boulders along the shoreline with a compact clay loam at the base and a heavy felt fabric behind
- Lawn restoration: spread black dirt on all disturbed areas, applied our custom seed, and fertilizer
- Removed trees and debris. Removed stumps and excavated to a finished grade. Applied seed and fertilizer.
- 1’-2’ boulders, clay loam, and heavy felt
- Pulverized black dirt
- Peterson custom seed
- Day 1 – Built the boulder wall on the shoreline
- Day 2 – Removed trees, stumps, and debris. Applied seed and fertilizer.