Client wants to replace a large and deteriorating retaining wall with new Versa-Lok block and cap to match. To minimize the cost of the project, the owner replaced only the broken block. This negates the need to replace the entire wall since the majority of the block is still structurally sound.
- Replace deteriorating blocks and caps in all retaining walls
- Re-stabilize walls
- Stabilized walls
- Removed and replaced all broken block and caps
- Sealed blocks and caps where needed
- Versa-Lok blocks and caps
- Day 1-Removed broken blocks and caps. Stabilized walls. Installed and sealed new Versa-Lok blocks and caps.
- Day2- Re-installed sections of fence that attached to old block.