Client wanted portions of existing grass removed and black dirt and sod put in its place. They also needed a partially dead tree removed and replace with a Royal Red Maple. An irrigation system with backflow preventer, Hunter rotor and controller, and 38 spray heads for complete coverage was also requested to be installed. All of these items will bring new life to areas that may have been lacking in full potential.
- Replace existing grass alongside of property line and in back corner of yard
- Spread black dirt and install sod in those spaces
- Install irrigation system
- Remove half dead tree and replace with a Royal Red Maple
- Removed existing grass along property line and back corner of yard; filled in with black dirt and installed sod
- Installed an irrigation system with controller, backflow preventer, and 38 spray heads for complete coverage of lawn areas
- Removed dead tree and replace with a maple tree
- Day 1 –Installed Hunter irrigation system with 38 spray heads, controller, and backflow preventer.
- Day 2 – Removed existing grass in back corner of yard and along property line. Spread black dirt in those areas. Installed sod in the areas that we removed the grass, and planted Royal Red Maple tree.