Client requested clearing of trees and wild area along driveway for increased curb appeal, with new sod and lilac bushes to update the area. They also requested 2 gardens in the backyard that were unused and overgrown to be removed and replaced with sod. An irrigation system with 42 heads was installed to allow for efficient watering, saving the homeowner time, money, and energy. General clean-up of brush and weeds was also completed on the outer edge of the fence in the backyard and in the rock beds.
BEFORE - AFTER
- Clearing of trees and brush
- Irrigation system installed
- Updated plantings and fresh sod
- General cleanup of fence line and rock beds
- Removed existing trees and brush
- Cleared 8 feet of trees and brush along back fence line
- Tilled 120’ x 10’ of grass
- Spread 3 loads of black dirt and raked smooth
- Installed irrigation system with 42 heads, valve boxes and controller
- Installed 875 square yards of sod
- Planted 28 lilac bushes
- Spread mulch around base of each lilac bush
- Installed new fabric and river rock along sidewalk
- Black dirt
- Plantings-lilac bushes
- Irrigation system
- Day 1 – Removed trees and mowed down remaining wild area. Tilled 120’ x 10’ of grass along driveway. Spread 3 loads of black dirt and raked smooth.
- Day 2 – Rough mowed an 8-foot section behind fence line in the backyard to clear brush and tree sprouts. Removed 2 unused gardens and replaced with sod. Filled space under sidewalk with class 5 gravel, added dirt along edge of sidewalk, and installed new fabric and river rock. Planted 28 lilac bushes, and mulched around each of them.
- Day 3 – Installed irrigation system with 42 heads, valve boxes, and controller.
- Day 4 – Delivered and installed 875 square yards of sold