Rebuilt a failing boulder retaining wall on side of house. Installed new fabric behind boulders, replaced boulders that were missing, and raked rock back into place. Reseeded lawn around the rock garden
- Fix existing slope that was missing many boulders and needed some TLC
- Re-stabilize soil by adding new fabric, rock, and boulders
- Replaced missing boulders
- Pushed back residential landscape and dug out soil
- Installed new fabric behind boulders
- Stacked new boulders on all walls
- Raked rock back into place
- 18” boulders
- Landscaping fabric
- Day 1: Pushed back landscape rock and dug out soil. Installed new fabric.
- Day 2: Installed new boulders and raked rock back into place.