Phase two of this residential landscape project was completed the following spring. Client requested a spring start-up which includes cleaning up yard debris, fertilizing yard, start-up and testing the irrigation system. They also chose to finish the planting design that we had delivered to the site and installed according to their plan. Client also wanted Chilton apple creek steppers to be installed from the garage door to the patio for a safe walkway from this access point.
- Spring start up
- Clean up yard debris
- Lawn Fertilization
- Irrigation start up and test
- Install plants per the plan
- Install steppers from garage door to patio
- Started and tested irrigation system
- Cleaned up yard of any debris
- Installed plants per the homeowner’s plan
- Installed Chilton apple creek steppers from garage door to patio
- Irrigation set-up equipment
- Chilton apple creek steppers
- Day 1 – Cleaned up yard of any debris, fertilized, tested irrigation system, and installed plants and steppers.