Homeowner needed grading and site prep of their existing yard. They had various trap rock and rip-rap that needed to be disposed of, along with the existing topsoil to be removed. Once that was all taken out, we brought in 105 cubic yards of pulverized black dirt to spread in its place. We installed 40 feet of four inch drain tile in a trench, and connected it to a 6-inch outlet drain in the yard. The homeowner also wanted an irrigation system and sod lawn installed.
- Re-grading of back yard
- Dproper drainage away from the house
- Irrigation system
- Sod Installation
- Removed 3 inches of existing topsoil
- Delivered and spread 105 cubic yards of pulverized black dirt
- Hauled away and disposed of remaining trap rock, and rip-rap from back yard
- Installed 40’ of four inch drain tile in a trench and connected it to a 6’ outlet drain in yard
- Installed a Hunter irrigation system with a controller in the garage, wireless rain sensor, both rotor and spray heads for 100% coverage of turf areas.
- Fine graded and raked for lawn installation of 1,330 square yards of freshly cut sod.
- 105 cubic yards of pulverized black dirt
- 40’ of four inch drain tile
- Hunter irrigation system
- 38 big rolls of sod
- Day 1 – Graded, and spread seven loads of black dirt. Installed 100 ft of stone edging, and drain tile.
- Day 2 – Installed irrigation system.
- Day 3 – Finished final grade. Spread fertilizer, and installed sod.